Position requires lifting and transferring of weight with patients so applicant must be strong and able to handle physical conditions. Must be comfortable working with patients, disabled and the elderly from diverse backgrounds. Must have good customer service skills and the ability to interact with patients, facility staff and other employees.
· Assist with transferring and balancing patients.
· Capable of understanding directions and the ability to read and use maps accurately.
· Perform all related duties as assigned. Transporting patients in a safe and professional manner.
· Communicates with dispatch in order to receive relevant data and instructions.
· Maintain a professional behavior, and attitudes in regards to customers, visitors, and coworkers.
· Completion of vehicle maintenance inspection prior to daily vehicle usage for safe and comfortable patient transport.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 23 years old
· Clean Driving Record (No DUI’s in the last 10 years, no demerit points, and no reckless driving in the past 12 months)
· Must pass drug & background check
· Valid Nevada Driver’s License
· 1 year experience in non-emergency transport
· 1 year customer service experience