We are looking for a High-Volume Recruiter who provides support by being responsible for the recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring to successfully recruit. Being onsite is required for this position.
· Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; Schedules and or conducts interviews.
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Recruiting and interviewing skills
· Transportation experience is a plus
· Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
· Supports workplace diversity
· Social Media
· Team player
· Has solid understanding on applicable DOT rules, laws, and regulations
· Excellent verbal and other professional networks
· Strong decision-making
· Knowledge of labor legislation
· Familiarity with relevant Nevada employment Law
· Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
· Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment preferred